One of the best tools I have found to help me in expressing myself through words lays in music. Classical music of epic proportions has been a key motivator for me in the past few weeks.
Today I share with you, 5 of my favorite go to songs.
- 1. The Empty Doll, Music Box Version by Lucas King –
- This eerie piece is one I encourage anyone with a flair for the gothic, dark, or supernatural to try to use to harness some of that spooktacular energy!
- 2. River Of Tears by Brunuhville –
- This emotion evoking piece is one I recommend for anyone hoping to work their way through a tear jerking moment of heartbreak.
- 3. A Sacrifice To Save You by Efisio Cross –
- Another potential piece to use for those tragic moments in which you may feel compelled to stock up the tissue. However, this one is also one I would encourage for moments of discovery, clarification, or as the song suggests…sacrifice.
- 4. Far Across The Land by Eurielle and Ryan Louder –
- The words in this breathtaking piece, speak for themselves.
- 5. Forever and Never – The Vampire (Dark Cello Music) by Peter Gundry